Preparing our Youth For Leadership in the Workplace
Aboitiz Equity Ventures (AEV) believes that we are all responsible for preparing young minds for the role they will eventually play in shaping the country’s future. That includes getting them ready for the corporate world.
The Aboitiz On-the-Job Training Program was created to provide graduating students with workplace experience to allow them to integrate into the corporate world smoothly and successfully.
Designed to equip students with the necessary skills, the right work attitude, and the common knowledge required for successful employment, the Aboitiz On-the-Job Training Program provides a curriculum-based training experience under the supervision of a mentor and area advisers. Trainees will have access to learning resources needed to carry out their assigned tasks and will be given the opportunity to be involved in special projects, corporate initiatives, and company or CSR events.
To apply for the OJT program, the applicant must:
- Be a 3rd year or 4th year student from a reputable university taking up any of the following courses: Accountancy, Business Management, Psychology, and Information Technology;
- Have good scholastic records;
- Be driven, highly motivated, and passionate.
Program Application Requirements
The applicants must submit all of the following documents:
- A letter of application, stating name, year and course, school, and number of OJT hours required
- A signed endorsement letter from the applicant’s college or department
An updated copy of the applicant’s resume
- Transcript of records for all undergraduate coursework
Upon admission into the program, trainees are required to submit the following additional requirements:
- 1 original & 1 photocopy of any of the following government-issued IDs / documents: barangay clearance, NBI clearance, passport, driver’s license, postal ID, or voter’s ID
- 1 original & 1 photocopy of Community Tax Certificate (CTC)
Screening & Selection
- All applications will be evaluated by the HR Department. Only complete applications will be evaluated.
- HR may conduct initial interviews or request additional requirements from the applicants.
- HR will forward the shortlisted applications to the appropriate departments for further evaluation.
- The department team leader will conduct their evaluation through interviews.
- The department team leader will then endorse the selected applicant(s) to HR.
- HR will inform the applicants of their status. Accepted applicants will be asked to report to HR on their first day for an orientation.