Senior Specialist – Retention and Systems
December 30, 2018
The position facilitates or assists in HR strategic activities/projects on benefits and compensation management, Dual career track management, HR Management System and Job analysis and evaluation.
The position is mainly responsible for:
- Benefits Management – Manage non-wage compensations that are designed to provide employees with extra economic security.
- Compensation Management – Plan/design and manage the different types of pay and reward systems that help build organizational capability and support business strategies and goals.
- Dual Career Track Management – Design, develop, implement and evaluate a career growth track and structure that allows upward mobility for employees either through a managerial track or professional-technical track.
- HR Management System – Optimize the use of software application/technology in the various human resources management processes.
- Job Analysis and Evaluation – Identify and analyze all job related information to arrive at an accurate understanding of the job and ability to design, implement, monitor and evaluate a systematic process of evaluating the value of each job relative to other jobs.