Purchasing and Logistics Specialist
September 4, 2019
This position is responsible for the:
- End-to-end processing of approved purchase request.
- Coordination with Site Warehouse Specialist with regards to delivery of requirements and documentation.
- Coordination with end-users with regards to requirements. This includes correct specifications, timeliness of delivery and after sales support.
- Coordination with Supply Management team members to ensure that end-user requirements are met and served.
- Records management of Purchase Requests, Request for Quotations, Quote Analyses Reports, Purchase Orders, Delivery Receipts and Invoices.
- Domestic logistics which includes.
- International logistics which includes, but not limited to:
- Materials management for corporate deliveries, which includes receiving, storage and handling.
- Abide by and perform to the best of his abilities all functions, duties and responsibilities to be assigned by the Company in due course.