Pilmico Junior Veterinary Medicine and Animal Science Congress
The Pilmico Jr. Veterinary Medicine and Animal Science Congress is a gathering of the Top 40 graduating Veterinary Medicine and Animal Science students from the identified Colleges and Universities in the Philippines offering the course.
With the banner theme “Broadening Horizons for Future Vets and Animal Science”, the congress aims to equip the delegates with practical and applied knowledge on Animal Production, Management and Nutrition in the pillars of Swine, Poultry and Game fowl. They will also go through teambuilding exercises and team challenges designed to help them add value to their community and prepare for the real world.
During the 2-day event, they will get the chance to meet their fellow aspiring Vet Med and Animal Science Professionals all over the Philippines, build lasting friendships and be the first members of the PJVAC Alumni Community.
To apply for the Pilmico Jr. Veterinary Medicine and Animal Science Congress, the applicant must:
- Be a Filipino citizen, 25 years old or younger at the time of the Congress
- Be a bonafide undergraduate Veterinary Medicine or Animal Science student of a School / University.
- Be a graduating student by the start of Academic Year 2015-2016.
- Must not have any failing grade or any disciplinary cases inside and outside campus.
- Be an active leader or officer of any student organization – student government, academic, cause-oriented, socio-civic or religious in nature
Program Application Requirements
The applicant must submit all of the following documents:
- A fully completed application form.
- A certified true copy of the applicant’s college transcript for all undergraduate course work, ending with the grades from the last semester of SY 2014 – 2015.
- Certification from the School Registrar stating the overall cumulative GPA / GWA of the applicant and the percentage equivalent grade.
- Certifications supporting leadership experience, awards received, and community involvements.
- A signed recommendation letter
All application documents submitted will become the property of the company and will NOT be returned to the applicants.
Completed applications should be submitted to our offices on or before April 24, 2015.
Screening & Selection
- All applications submitted will be evaluated by Pilmico HR.
- Pilmico HR will screen the applications based on the following criteria: academic performance, leadership ability, awards received, community involvement and recommendations.
- Pilmico HR will determine the shortlisted applicants who will proceed to the panel interview. Applicants will be notified via phone call.
- Panel interviews will be conducted at the site locations of Pilmico in Taguig, Cebu, Iligan and Tarlac.
- After the panel interview, Pilmico HR will then select the top 50 delegates who will join the 2-day congress in Luzon. They will be notified via phone
call or through their designated school official.
|March 20, 2015||Start of Application|
|April 24, 2015||Deadline of Application|
|May 8, 2015||Announcement of Interviewees|
|May 13 – 20, 2015||Panel Interviews|
|May 29, 2015||Announcement of Top 40|
|August 6 – 8, 2015||PJVAC|